Monday, May 16, 2011

A funny for you, and a plea for me...

I just had a visit from my favorite brother's wife, who I haven't seen for almost a whole year!  Way too long, but it was sure nice to have a couple of hours to spend with her as she travels down to Tennessee to help her folks (snowbirds) prepare to make the trip back for the summer here in Wisconsin.
While she was here, she had to share with me the hysterical video I've attached below, and so now I am passing it on to you.  Goofy fun!







Hope that made you laugh...  it sure did me good to just giggle like a kid over it!
If you liked it, please feel free to spread the love!  It always makes me feel good to think I've brightened someone's day  :)
And if you like me, or just reading my nonsense, feel free to "Like" me on Facebook. Share the love, people!  Also, I'm always trying to figure out what y'all wanna read about, so don't be shy with comments, either good OR bad.  And finally, if you read me regularly, please consider becoming a Follower.  It's really only important to me, but I get a big rush whenever a new person comes on board!  Selfish much?  Yep, it's all about me!  ;)



Have a great night, everyone!
xoxo,
Tami

No comments: