Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Birthday


Birthday/Work



It’s been a crazy busy couple of days...  scrubbing the bathroom walls and replastering what felt like 99% of them on Friday; 
HATE IT!


priming and putting on 2 coats of paint (and it’s STILL not covered!) 





in preparation for a dinner party for 17 on Saturday,








and painting the trim and window casing out on Sunday in addition to celebrating my birthday. (One candle on my cheesecake - we start over after 40, right?)
Today... today I began the tiling.  I wish I’d done it years ago!  I’m exhausted and have a ton more to do, but it’s coming together, and I can see an inkling of what it will be when it’s finally completed.  




We need to put the new toilet in, and the vanity/sink will be here any day.  I CANNOT wait to put down the new Allure vinyl tile floor-
It's done!  Oh, wait...


Just kidding!

I am looking forward to that maybe as much as the wall tile.
So, lots of pics, not so many words today.  Forgive me!  Here’s a final thought, courtesy of Ms. Lucille Ball, another crazy redhead...

“The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.”       Lucille Ball


With a little luck, and lots of dusty labor, I'll be back tomorrow night to show off the completed wall tile.  'Til then...



xoxo,
Tami

No comments: